Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain and composite that are used to replicate the natural look of teeth while also providing strength and resilience. With veneers, it is possible to close spaces, increase tooth length and create maximum whiteness. Deep stains can be removed using veneers and in some cases they can also help straighten teeth.
Veneers are a popular choice for cosmetic dentistry and can give you a beaming new smile in just a few visits.
- Reasons for porcelain veneers include:
- To create a uniform, white, beautiful smile.
- Correct crooked teeth.
- Correct misshapen teeth.
- Severely discolored or stained teeth.
- Teeth that are too small or large.
- Unwanted or uneven spaces.
- Worn or chipped teeth.